Delivery and Returns
• Please review the weight of an item at the specification before adding the item into the cart.
• When you are ready to proceed to checkout, please carefully review the items and quantity, and listed in the “YOUR CART” section.
• Please carefully review the billing details and “YOUR ORDER” list before placing the order.
• After placing the order, an e-receipt will be emailed to the email address that is registered on the website.
• Your delivery will be taken to the door by our delivery team and would not be left unattended at the consignee’s residence.
• We will call you upon arrival. If the consignee did not answer our call in the next five minutes from the first call, the delivery will be taken back to our storage. The consignee can call us back for another delivery attempt but a delivery fee of $6.99 will be charged. Alternatively, the consignee can come to our storage to pick up the delivery for free.
• The consignee will need to tell our delivery team member the last four digits on the e-receipt of the order or show the image/email of the e-receipt upon delivery.
• Our standard delivery charge is $3.99.
• Delivery charge will be waived for orders $50 (before tax) or above.
• You can modify or cancel the order within 15 minutes after placing the order.
o If the order is canceled within the time frame, you will get full refund.
o If the order is canceled past the 15 minutes time frame, the order cannot be cancelled.
o The refund will take approximately 5 business days.
Ordering and Delivering Periods
• Our ordering hours for the same-day deliveries (North York, Markham, Scarborough, Richmond Hill) and the second-day deliveries (Newmarket, Aurora, Vaughan, Mississauga) are:
o 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
o Any order submitted after 5:00 p.m. will be put in priority on the next day.
• Our delivery hours are:
o 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Conditions for Return and Exchange:
1. The received goods are expired, has mold, has damaged and/or is deformed, on the product recall, or a product of wrong or missing delivery.
If the received good is damaged and it cannot be used normally or consumed, it can be returned or exchanged within 7 days. Products must be kept clean and not worn (if applicable) and must come in its original packaging, Returns and exchanges on packaged foods will be accepted within 2 days (48 hours). In the cases listed above, the return label and return shipping fee will be provided by Superwafer.
Returns and Exchanges are NOT Accepted in the Following Situations:
1. There are no product quality problems. The goods cannot be returned due to the customer's personal preference or individual inapplicability.
2. To ensure the health and safety of our customers, all vegetables, fruits, seafood, meat, frozen food, dairy products, bakery, cooked food, cosmetics, skincare products, etc. are not allowed to be returned or exchanged.
3. Clearance specials cannot be returned or exchanged. (For seasonal products: all the moon cakes, new year cakes, and seasonal products are final sale)
Refunds will be reviewed within 7 working days and be processed within 1 working day after its approval. Refunds will be received by the customer within the next 7 working days. The most updated status of the customer's order will be sent to the customer's email.
• Online chatting assistant on the website
• Phone: (800)905-6007
• Email: [email protected]
• Customer Service Hours: 10:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.